Thank you for your interest, currently there is TWO positions available to post.
Please note the team at Promo Brands is always looking for good candidates to join our family and we encourage any interested party to submit a resume/CV to email@example.com
Marketing & Graphic Design – Full Time Role
Promo Brands Pty Ltd
Dandenong South, Melbourne VIC
Marketing Assistants/Coordinators (Marketing & Communications)
Posted 5 Jul 2023
More jobs from this company
Who Are We?
We are a leading Australian-owned promotional product supplier with customers across Australia and New Zealand. We live with our Mission, Vision and Values every day.
What Are We Looking For?
Reporting to the GM, this role requires a skilled outlook with intuition, enthusiasm and flexibility to deliver engaging marketing and communications.
It requires a hands-on, creative and empathetic thinker, who can utilise both digital and traditional channels to champion our voice and drive results.
You will work collaboratively to implement integrated marketing and communication strategies, whilst optimising the company website, social media and other digital platforms with engaging and innovative content.
Scope Of The Role:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with General Manager.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Develop & design digital catalogues.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching & designing effective digital campaigns.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
To apply you need a qualification in marketing, communications or media and an impressive portfolio.
We want someone to bring the “wow” and come to work every day with new ideas and strategies to take our digital marketing to the next level.
If you have a positive mindset and want to work with a marketing-focused GM, get in touch today!
Email your resume & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Support Team Member
Roles & Responsibilities- not limited to
Reporting to our Operations, this position is responsible for guiding our customers experience, making sure we are the difference, each & everyday.
- Manage a portfolio of customers , become a key contact that is known for being the difference.
- Achieve and exceed personal sales targets.
- Provide expert professional customer service.
- Developing strong product & decoration knowledge to assist our clients in making the best product choice.
- Build effective relationships with our Client Support Team, which in turn shall enable the resolution of issues and collaborative approach.
- Liaise with our Production & Warehouse Team, guiding day to day success in communication & outcome for our clients.
- Support quotations, sales and all enquiries, through our new cloud based operational systems & website.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all work orders and adhering to our excellence in quality standards.
- To be part of our culture, that is the difference in every step of your work process.
- A hands on approach, is vital.
We’re looking for an additional legend to join our Customer Client Support Team at Promo Brands. If you’re keen to work with our awesome team Promo Brands, brilliant!
A minimum of 3 years experience is a must.
Do you have an insatiable appetite to expand the realms of what is possible, to relentlessly pioneer new customer service & sales journeys with our customers?
Are you wanting to be instrumental in the development of key customer accounts?
And finally, do you have a hands-on approach, and enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting involved? Yes, yes & yes? Then we should chat!
Apply today, with your resume + a cover letter telling us about you, sharing why you are so amazing and why you want to join team PB, also we’re keen to know who you are!
Salary Negotiable based on Experience.
If you think you may be qualified for the role & would like to apply for the position,
please email your details to: email@example.com