Looking to be part of one of Australia’s fastest growing promotional suppliers? Take a look at the available positions listed below, but keep in mind we are always looking for rock stars and even if you do not see a job posted below you can always email your CV and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you excited by the possibility of working in a crazy, fast paced, team environment? Do you rise to challenges with a smile on your face and an upbeat attitude?
Promo Brands is a dynamic manufacturer of promotional merchandise, one of Australia's most respected suppliers in a globally creative industry. Our business is growing rapidly, with bold plans to fuel more growth.
We believe in an environment that encourages a team driven approach to success.
What are some of the things you'll be doing?
- Take all inbound customer calls.
- Co-ordinate orders with our processing, art and production teams.
- Resolve problems.
- Quote stock and custom products.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers, keeping them up to date on what's happening.
- Resilient and able to juggle multiple deadline driven tasks.
- A problem solver, calm and methodical in tough situations.
- Energetic and engaging over the phone.
- A team first player who's respectful of others contributions.
- And understand that attention to detail significantly impacts success.
We'd like to meet you.
While promotional product or print industry experience is considered valuable, a willingness to learn, work fast and embrace challenges is a must.
Promo Brands is a fast growing and professional global organisation specialising in the development and supply of promotional merchandise. We are currently experiencing a growth phase and able to offer a solid, secure, full time position immediately for a warehouse store person.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated despatch coordinator. The key duties and responsibilities are:
- Forklift Operation
- Unloading and Loading Trucks
- Unloading containers
- Control of all inward goods and outward goods
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse
- General warehouse duties as directed
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven track record in delivering outstanding results
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- A 'Can do' Attitude
- Ability to prioritise their workload and manage their time efficiently
- Forklift Licence
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Office
Previous warehouse experience in a fast-paced environment is essential. Knowledge of Star Track, TNT, Direct Freight despatch software.
A relevant salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.